Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Eatery Deli is now open!

Welcome to The Eatery Deli


One of my favourite places  to eat in Hermanus is The Eatery and they've now opened a stand alone Deli! Yay!


My final year and a half of Medicine started in August and for three months there was no time for me to visit home. This was torture! So when my holiday recently started one of my essential things to do was to visit The Eatery. When I arrived it was the day their Deli also opened! Double score! Double treats!

Fresh produce greets you at the door!

Why do I love them so much? They are affordable, they deliver every time and the atmosphere is relaxed and homey. One of my favourite things to order is 'eggs and soldiers' and they even succeed to make this simple dish something exciting and delicious.

The Deli is situated across from the restaurant where you can buy freshly baked pastries, pies, cakes, cookies, preserves and more.

Rustic inviting space

They day I visited they were busy making chocolate chip cookies in the oven! Heaven! Goodbye December bikini body...


The aromas will make you buy way more than what you planned for!

I am definitely going to utilise The Eatery Deli when I plan picnics for December holiday. You can even purchase a basket there. The Eatery Deli has also supplied numerous evening meals for my mom and I. My favourite is their chickpea salad and aubergine bake. Oh and we also managed to finish an entire apple crumble pie in one day. Oops :) yet so worth it!!!

So do stop by to enjoy the deliciousness the deli has to offer. They are well priced, well stocked and won't disappoint. It's also an ideal place to shop for gifts for your loved ones!

Here are some pictures of all the lovely goodies you can buy...


Cookies, rusks, brownies, meringue, fudge...
 

Bread, croissants, jams...
 

Buy and bake your own cookies!
 

Vanilla flavoured sugar!
 

Spoil someone with some beautiful flowers
 

Yogurt, lasagne, aubergine bake, salads ect
 

Klapper ys, fudge and Turkish delight! Perfect treat to eat in the car on you way home :)
 

Chocolaty brownies 
 

Pies, quiche and sandwiches



Click here to read my post I wrote when The Eatery initially opened. Since then the restaurant has doubled in size and they still manage to deliver. As it's essential to visit the whales when you come to Hermanus, it is as essential to spoil your tastebuds at The Eatery!


Visit them at 4 Long Street Arcade, Hermanus
Open Monday-Saturday 07:00-16:00
Like them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment