Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kamers vol geskenke

I finished with my third year  of University today and on my way home I made a pitstop at "Kamers vol geskenke" at the Lourensford estate in Somerset-West. I honestly wasn't in the mood as one is usually drained by the end of the year but I'm so glad I went. Its running from 21st - 27th of October so there is still 2 days to visit! Do it! Entrance is R50 and you can purchase the tickets at the door or at computicket.
 

The setup consists of various tents that houses brands that sells numerous items such as clothes,shoes, ceramics, jewellery, beauty products,homeware and much more. What's nice about the festival is that it's really affordable for any budget. If you're not in the mood to shop just come and draw some inspiration from the beautiful displays. I'm moving into a flat next year and I bought myself a lovely cushion to start off and inspire my decorating attempt - EXCITED.



These ceramic bowels are priced R80 and upwards.

My awesome cushion :)

Shaving kit! Great option for a present for a man! No more socks and ties! Love the packaging! 
After you shopped up a storm you will definately feel famished! You can solve this by visting the food and drinks tent. Choose from paninis, wraps,pizza,baked treats or some ice cream. There are also champagne, wine and cocktails to satisfiy the alcoholic needs or be more healthy ;) and opt for some ice tea, smoothies or juice.

Tina of Queen of tarts that I previously blogged about also has a stall here! Be sure to go  and try her famous salted caramel tarts. You will die and go to sweet heaven :)

Delicious wrap for only R30!

The food tent!

This event will keep you busy the whole day! Get some friends and family together and go and start your Christmas shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Geluk met jou laaste klas van derde jaar! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie lena! Nou nog net die eksamen wat voorle! Maar jy watter amper terugkom is n great motivering om te swot ;)

      Delete