Tuesday, October 22, 2013

La Parada


There is a new Spanish wine and tapas place in Bree street.

I popped in there last night with my friend Kerry before we went out for dinner! The place was so vibey I wanted to stay longer!


I have read a few reviews about them and people were not impressed with most of the tapas. I did not try anything last night but will give them a go when I have another opportunity.


Drink wise I really enjoyed my lemongrass daiquiri(R45)! Kerry had a cosmopolitan with a coconut twist(R40)! They also serve some complimentary snacks during "post-work drink time" :)


The space is really beautiful! I first drove past it as it's situated below street level. There are dining tables as well as long "bar-type tables" where you can sit down and enjoy your meal and a drink. I loved al the pretty light fixtures in La Parada! To experience the majestic feel of this place I will recommend that you visit them during night time.

The place was packed which definitely contributed to the vibe!

 
 
I predict that La Parada will become a great contender for one of Cape Towns top drink spots! Go check it out and let me know what you think! 
 
Located at 107 Bree Street, Cape Town
Open Monday - Saturday 12:00 - 22:00 & Sunday 12:00 - 17:00
Contact them at 021 426 0330
Like them on Facebook
 
P.s Another great spot for drinks in that area is Alexander bar !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment